Table of Contents
Canon WG7450 Driver Download
Discover how speed, quality, and convenience combine for unmatched productivity with the Canon WG7450.
Designed for A3 printing, this versatile series can meet all small business needs. It can work with Multiple replaceable parts and smooth paper feeding ensures maximum uptime and reduces maintenance costs.
In addition, the ink and cartridge maintenance is easily accessible from the front. For online printing, you can connect to Wi-Fi* and print using the Mopria (Android) mobile app, Apple AirPrint (iOS), or Canon PRINT Business.
In short, this printer is easy to use, economical, and connected. As an A3 color inkjet business printer, it is designed for high-speed, high-volume printing.
After all, it’s a fast, accurate, and easy-to-maintain A3 color inkjet printer for the highest-productivity business.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon WG7450 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com