Canon WG7550F Driver Download
Canon WG7550F Driver Download – For commercial use, the Canon WG7550F high-speed A3 color inkjet printer and low maintenance produce large format prints and small lenses. This printer is designed to suit the SME environment. It is properly accessible and integrated. If you want your day to work 24 hours a day, WG7550F is the answer.
Small repairs, high performance
This efficient printer design reduces the time required and increases productivity. The resulting delivery system runs fast with up to 50 pages of units and monochrome. The print cartridge head covers the entire width of the cartridge to make high-quality sheets, and the lack of moving parts results in good self-adhesive by easily replacing the cartridge on the front.
Work hard for inefficiency
This versatile commercial printer features high-quality, high-quality printing details, fast printing in just 6.5 seconds, and a high-capacity input tray that supports high-capacity printing. Many media types and book sizes up to A3 are supported. Automatic sheet detection protects against errors and inconsistencies.
Intuitive setup and connection
With a 5-inch color touch screen and intuitive user interface, its setup is simple and easy to follow with on-screen instructions. It is now easy to connect with remote users through the Mopria, Apple AirPrint, and Canon PRINT business apps. While text input is easier than using a laptop, USB printing allows you to scan or print directly on the WG7550F.
The built-in camera offers 4-in-one features, as well as automatic double-sided printing and scanning that helps reduce printing costs, save time, and avoid wastage. Absolute adherence to global environmental standards ensures the writing of any page. For all your printer needs, including the purchase of the stunning Canon WG7550F A3 color inkjet printer
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon WG7550F Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com