Table of Contents
Computer Cant Find Wireless Printer – The printer is usually connected with a cable but if the printer cable is not there, then, of course, you will not be able to do the document print activity from a computer or laptop.
Unlike the case when you use a Wireless Printer that uses WiFi media instead of cable. So, you no longer need a cable that will connect the printer and computer. You can print documents directly from a computer just by connecting the computer or laptop used to WiFi from the printer.
The existence of a Wireless printer is of course very helpful and makes it easy to print documents. If you use a cable printer, then usually when you want to print the results of work using a laptop or computer that is not connected to the printer, you must copy the file that will be printed to the flash. After that, you can print it using a computer connected to the printer. Sometimes also if you use a laptop, the laptop will be moved so that it can be connected to the printer using a cable.
What if Computer Can’t Find Wireless Printer
However, what if Computer Can’t Find Wireless Printer? here are some suggestions that can you do to fix the issue:
1. Install the latest printer driver updates
Please double-check whether you have the most updated drivers installed on your computer for the printer. This is typically one of the most well-known issues if your Computer Can’t Find Wireless Printer.
If the driver is outdated, please download the latest driver for your printer. For Canon Printers, you can download the driver on the ijstartcanons.com website, Please follow the steps below:
- Go to the front page, in the search section type your printer type, for example, Canon MP237
- You will be given a choice like this
- Open the page that matches your printer, make sure your printer type is appropriate and download it according to your computer’s operating system
- Then you will be taken to the download page, click download to save the driver file on your computer
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- if it prints well, the printer is ready to use
2. Use Advanced printer setup
- In the start, menu please open or search “Advanced printer setup” and press enter.
- And find the “Choose a printer on the list” and click to open.
- If your printer is not listed, hit back and left click or tap on the “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
- Enter the printer’s name in the dialog box.
- Do a Left click or tap on the “Next” button.
- Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to finish the process.
3. Run a wireless connectivity test
- Verify whether the printer has the remote alternative turned on
- Note: for the most part the remote printers have a blue symbol that presentations if the remote is working or not.
- Adhere to the directions that accompanied the remote printer and lead a remote network test.
So, a computer connected to a printer using a cable and a computer that will access via WiFi must have a device to use the WiFi network. Thank for reading Computer Can’t Find Wireless Printer
Some Images and References: Canon.com