Table of Contents
How to Install Printer Without Disk or CD – Do you have a printer that wants to be reinstalled on a laptop or computer but you forgot where to put the driver CD? Or maybe you just bought a new printer but didn’t get the driver’s CD? Don’t worry because you can still install your printer without the need to use the driver CD. How to? Check out the explanation below.
Before you start the installation, make sure you know the specifications of your printer model. If the manual is still there you can find references from there. For the latest printer, you can install it only by using the default USB cable. But for older printers that don’t use a USB cable, you need to download the driver software on the official website of the printer manufacturer.
How to Install Printer Without Disk or CD for Canon
For Canon Printers, you can download the driver on the ijstartcanons.com website, Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the front page, in the search section type your printer type, for example: Canon MP237
2. You will be given a choice like this
3. Open the page that matches your printer, make sure your printer type is appropriate and download it according to your computer’s operating system
4. Then you will be taken to the download page, click download to save the driver file on your computer
5. Double Click on the driver software file
6. Follow the instruction
7. Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
8. When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
9. If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
If your printer works with a USB cable, connect it to your PC to examine if your PC currently acknowledges the printer. If the printer works with Wi-Fi, check that each of the printers and your PC has a connection with the net. you ought to currently be able to access your printer. That is How to Install Printer Without Disk or CD