How to Set up Canon MG3650
How to Set up Canon MG3650 – With Canon PIXMA MG3650 you can Connect effectively with savvy gadgets and the cloud utilizing this reduced Wi-Fi All-In-One. Appreciate quick, excellent print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and discretionary XL ink cartridges.
Easily print dazzling borderless photos pressed with elevated amounts of detail, in addition to proficient looking reports with sharp content – because of Canon’s FINE cartridge framework and up to 4,800dpi print goals. With ISO ESAT velocities of 9.9 ppm mono and 5.7 ipm shading, a 10 x15 cm borderless photo takes around 44 seconds.
You’re cell phone prepared as is this printer. Basically, download the Canon PRINT application and you can print and scan utilizing your cell phone or tablet, and legitimately get to cloud administrations. Worked in passage mode makes an impromptu remote system – so you can print and scan straightforwardly without joining a Wi-Fi system or use the web.
How to Set up Canon MG3650 with 2 ways
1. WPS Connection Method
There are some conditions that you need to pay attention to before proceeding the WPS push button method.
- The router or the access point should have the WPS button.
If you cannot find the button, please proceeding to the Standard connection method.
- Your modem should be protected with WPA/WPA2 security password.
- For the detail please refer to this link
What Is IJ Start Canon
What is Canon IJ Setup
Standard Connection Method
WPS Connection Method
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. 2. Standard Connection Method USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon MG3650 Download mirror
Incoming search terms:
- canon mg3650 getting started setting up
- canon mg3650 wps mode