Table of Contents
How to Set Up TS3122 Canon
How to Set Up TS3122 Canon – The Canon TS3122 is a high-performance Photo All-In-One printer equipped with cloud and mobile printing solutions. Using this printer is a new way to express and capture yourself in photos. Use nice decorations and frames, once your photo is printed and send it to your family and friends.
Additionally, this wireless Canon Pixma printer is the best solution for all office printing or for your homework. The Canon Pixma ts3122 printer is offered with an XL size toner cartridge. So you can print more than you need and extend the time between replacing one cartridge with a new one. Beautiful half-breed inkjet templates deliver rich, point-by-point photos and reports. The Canon Pixma All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer (white or dark) is perfect for school and paper purposes, home office and business inclusion, and several others.
However, before you can use Canon Pixma TS3122 on your Computer, you need to know a few steps on how to connect your device to your computer.
If you don’t connect the printer to the computer first, they won’t have the means to communicate with each other. Setup usually starts automatically when you place the printer cabinet on the computer you are using. But there will come a point where you can get to the setup wizard or where the wizard doesn’t show up for whatever reason.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. How to Set Up TS3122 Canon Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- In short, after the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Then, double click on the driver software file
- Next, follow the instruction appears on the screen
- After that, connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- Finally, If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Images and References: Canon.com