Table of Contents
i-SENSYS LBP3370 Driver Download
i-SENSYS LBP3370 Driver Download – In this article, you will find out how to install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 printer on your computer. So, the computer will detect the printer and you can print the document properly. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 is the solution for your printing jobs in your office.
Before we begin the setup of i-SENSYS LBP3370, we are going to examine the features of the printer.
I-Sensys LBP3370 Monochrome Laser Printer is one of the fastest and most advanced printers. it prints 26 pages per minute with no downtime. In addition, the first print time installed on the network interface is 6.5 seconds, and two prints can be achieved automatically page
Unfortunately, the production of this printer was discontinued. Therefore, for those of you who have purchased this printer before and don’t know where your installation CD is, then this article is for you. You will find the i-SENSYS LBP3370 printer driver for Windows and Linux.
Many websites provide Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 printer driver, but here you will download the driver easily. Make sure you download the original driver. To download the driver, please follow the instructions below.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
i-SENSYS LBP3370 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com