Table of Contents
Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn Driver Download – The Canon i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn is a beautiful, stylish, and space-saving printer. Your productivity will increase if you use this device. Because you will find the convenience and ease of use of this laser printer.
It Can do prints over the network. So you can share the convenience of printing with your colleagues using this printer. i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn can perform automatic two-sided printing, copying, and scanning very well. Designed with modern and minimalist black-and-white colors, it is very good for your harmonious interior design in an office environment.
This Speeds up the workflow. Print on a large scale with the i-SENSYS MF8340Cdn. You will be surprised to see how this printer prints and copies at 20 pages per minute. It can be done in color and mono. And printing is supported by the 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
You will save a lot of time waiting for the output of a copy of your document or work. This printer is easy with a one-touch function. The standard of simplicity in this all-in-one device can be seen with the one-touch solution keys that allow you to easily access key functions. it also includes a quick scan directly to your PC
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.