Table of Contents
ij.start.canon Configuration g3411
Before you begin to set up your g3411 printer or to ij.start.canon Configuration g3411, firstly, you should know the detail about the printer. When you need a nice printer at home, PIXMA G3411 is the best choice. As with any purchase of electronics, getting a printer that fits all your needs is not an easy task, which is why we take the liberty to do homework for you and find one that looks right. All the boxes for the perfect home. printer.
However, retail is still affordable, depends on where you buy it. The Canon PIXMA G3411 is a small 3-in-1 printer that will meet the needs of a large number of households.
Moreover, inside the printer box you will find the device itself, the power cable, the installation CD for those who need it, 2 printheads, 5 print boxes (blue, purple, yellow and two blacks) and a simple instruction manual that you will need to take care of.
Additionally, you will be amazed at the most important photo printing quality. Also, printing is easy to use and any size and collage can be printed using photos on the phone. You should try the photo quality of your smartphone and you will be very impressed.
Refilling the ink cartridge is very easy (you can simply pour the ink into a small jar) and when it is full the printer will be calibrated. It is easy to see the ink level on the front so you can see how much ink you have used and when you need to buy more.
Finally, The installation procedure will be easy, just follow the instructions below and get all the benefits of this printer.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, then it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, then, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- First, download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- If the instruction windows appear, follow the steps.
- Then, connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well; the printer is ready to use.
ij.start.canon Configuration g3411 Links
Images and References: Canon.com