Ij.Start.Canon g2010 – Canon PIXMA G2010 is Refillable Ink Tank All-In-One for High Volume Printing, this printer is intended for high volume printing at a low running expense.
The main features of this printer are:
Print, Scan, Copy
ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8 ipm black / 5.0 ipm colour
Hi-speed USB 2.0
Recommended monthly print volume: 150 – 1500 pages
With high page yield ink suppresses to 7000 pages, users can appreciate printing without agonizing over the expense of ink, or ink supplies coming up short. Worked in coordinated ink tanks to make a reduced printer body. Users can likewise see remaining ink levels effectively initially. The ink bottles accompany an exceptional tip structure that lessens spillage during ink topping off.
Like the greater part of the alternatives in this gathering, the Canon works with portable and PCs and takes into consideration remote printing, which should profit most people who need adaptability when printing. Furthermore, since it additionally bolsters USB 2.0, you can anticipate that the printer should work with pretty much any more established gadget.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.