Ij.Start.Canon g3010 Setup
Ij.Start.Canon g3010 Setup – The new Canon PIXMA G3010 is an excelent Refillable Ink Tank Wireless All-In-One for hard work using, Designed for high volume printing at low running cost.
The features of Canon g3010 :
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8 ipm black / 5.0 ipm colour
- Hi-speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Mopria, Direct Wireless
- Recommended monthly print volume: 150 – 1500 pages
- Multifunction Inkjet Printer Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 8.8 ipm (Black) – 5.0 ipm (Color)
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Network Device: USB & WiFi
- Photo Speed (4 x 6 “): 60sec. (Borderless)
With high page yield ink bottles up to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to worry about cost of ink, or ink supplies running low.
Built-in integrated ink tanks create a compact printer body. Users can also view remaining ink levels easily at a glance. The ink bottles come with a special tip design that reduces spillage during ink refilling.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer.
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.