Table of Contents
Ij.start.canon g4010 – To begin, open a compatible and very secure web browser to get started and download the drivers. But first, we’ll take a look at the printer. Pixma G4010 is a multifunction printer with refillable ink tanks for high-volume printing.
It is designed for high-volume printing with low maintenance costs.
The built-in ink tank creates a compact printer body. Users can also easily see the remaining ink level at a glance.
With high-yield ink bottles of up to 7,000 pages, users can enjoy printing without worrying about ink costs or running out of ink.
If you want to connect a canon printer, you need to make sure your canon printer is powered and connected to your PC/Mac with a USB cable. This will ensure a smooth connection. After connecting a Canon printer, you need to make sure that the printer has enough ink to print and that the ink cartridges are properly aligned.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
how do i connect my canon g4010 printer to wifi
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Ij.start.canon g4010 Links
Images and References: Canon.com