Ij Start Canon PIXMA TS5000
Ij Start Canon PIXMA TS5000 – Canon PIXMA TS5000 is a staggering Print quality Printer. Move your innovativeness and Print delightful photographs and records with the 5 individual ink framework with worked in SD memory card peruser
Upgraded network. Appreciate the straightforwardness of interfacing your cell phone, tablet, and all your preferred gadgets effortlessly. A la mode and conservative. The PIXMA TS5000 Wireless printer is the across the board that fits consummately anyplace in the house, is easy to use, and conveys remarkable quality outcomes unfailingly.
Keep it Simple, Print it Beautiful
For regular printing with lovely outcomes, the Canon PIXMA TS5000 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer can deal with everything – everything from nitty-gritty photos to creating activities to crossword riddles to shading pages. Print quality is basically noteworthy, as the PIXMA TS5000 printer uses a five-ink framework that even prints wonderful borderless photos. In addition, its natural user interface gives you whine free activity, and its quick print times make speedy work out of any undertaking.
Associating your gadgets is additionally a breeze through your decision of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, SD Card, and even straightforwardly from the Cloud. The Canon PIXMA TS5000 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. At the point when you need a fundamental, ordinary printer, this one is a delightful decision.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
PIXMA TS5000 software Links
Images and References: Canon.com