Canon imagePRESS Server A1100 Driver Download
Canon imagePRESS Server A1100 Driver Download – imagePRESS Server A1100 os an imagePRESS Controllers. This product is supported by a network of Canon-approved retailers. Licensed Canon Resellers offer high-quality service and are supported by certified Canon professionals who use genuine Canon parts. Contact your authorized Canon dealer for all your service needs.
imagePRESS Server installation procedure
Install the system software in the following cases:
• Hard drive replaced
• The imagePRESS server must be upgraded to a newer version of the system software.
• The language used by the system must be changed
• For troubleshooting purposes
NOTE: Complete software installation may take up to 50 minutes.
1. If you don’t already have one, print the job log and save the custom simulation and output profile. Also print the following (if applicable):
• Configuration page
• List of characters
2. Insert the DVD1 software system into the DVD drive.
NOTE: If you are installing a new hard drive, you will need to turn on the system using the power button on the front panel, immediately insert the DVD, boot the system from the DVD, and then go to step 6.
3. Shut down the imagePRESS server.
Let the system shut down.
4. Turn on the imagePRESS server using the power button to start the installation process.
Wait for the system to boot from the DVD. The message “Installation in progress … please wait” is displayed in the ImagePRESS server control panel.
5. In the control panel message “All data will be deleted”, press the Line radio button to Yes.
6. On the Language screen, select the system language for the imagePRESS Server.
Use the up and down buttons on the control panel to scroll through the list of languages.
Wait for the software files to be installed on the system. A progress message is displayed in the control panel when the system completes the first step of the installation.
NOTE: This install segment takes approximately 7 minutes
7. At the “Copy system software to the system. Remove media and press OK to restart” prompt, exit System Software DVD1 and select OK.
Allow the imagePRESS server to restart automatically multiple times. A progress message is then displayed as the system continues through the steps to install the system software. The system restarts automatically after each step.
Do not interact with the imagePRESS server at any time; if you are interacting with the imagePRESS server, you will need to repeat the installation process.
NOTE: This install segment takes approximately 25 minutes.
8. In the “Please insert user software to install” message, insert the DVD2 system software into the DVD drive.
Wait while the Control Panel displays a progress message indicating that the installation is still in progress. Throughout this segment, all DVD2 content software is copied to the hard drive of the imagePRESS server.
NOTE: This install segment takes approximately 10 minutes.
9. In the “Setup complete. Eject CD / DVD. System restart” message, exit System Software DVD2, and select OK.
Allow the system to reboot and reach Idle. When the system comes to rest, a static logo screen appears in the center of the control panel and the activity lights are off.
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed in the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon imagePRESS Server A1100 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com