Table of Contents
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475i III Driver Download
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475i III Driver – So to start setting up the iR-ADV C475i III, please think about some procedures below. Nevertheless, before that, you need to know the features of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475i III.
The iR-ADV C475i is high-speed scanning at 50ipm (simplex) and 100ipm (duplex). It can Speed up data digitization with fast one-way scanning. Also, it is facilitated with (DADF) and intelligent media handling capabilities such as multi-sheet feed detection.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printer and integrated solutions can help simplify the user experience with technology management. These printers better control sensitive information and costs related to printing. It also helps ensure that technology investments evolve proactively as needs change.
The New Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475i is a high-speed color copier and MFD that is practical, productive, and extremely easy to use.
Mostly, Most everyday office copies and prints are in A4 size, but sometimes you may also need to print in full A3 size. The new iR-ADVANCE A4 range overcomes the problem of printing A3 pages at a lower cost than printing A4 size with a typical printer.
The IR-ADV C475i is built for speed and long-lasting durability. But because of its rather large shape, of course, it will require more space.
The new iR-ADV C475i offers copy at an output speed of 47 pages per minute and is already running on the latest 3rd generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform. Scanning pdf is certainly no longer a significant problem because this scanner can work well.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C475i III Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com