Table of Contents
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver Download
MAXIFY MB5340 Driver Download – As a wireless printer, this MAXIFY Canon is an excellent choice for small and big works. Before we begin the setup of MAXIFY MB5340, we are going to review the functions of the printer.
The MAXIFY MB5340 is a very productive printer. This printer is intended for small, medium, and large-scale business use. Using this printer, of course, saves time and money.
Amazingly, It has the fastest print and copies record in its class. Multi-page printing with two sides, or duplex, can be done in one go and there is no need to change the paper first.
What’s more, the Tray can hold up to 50 sheets of paper, the storage area can be up to 500 sheets to one ream of plain paper.
In addition, the ink tank is also very large, so you don’t have to frequently refill ink or change cartridges. The colors are very sharp and accurate, even this printer can print bright colors such as highlighter colors.
The most remarkable thing, this printer can do remote printing with very easy settings (ij start canon). You can print with smartphones, tablets, and PCs even when you are thousands of miles from your printer. As long as you have an internet connection, it’s not a problem for you. For how to set it, you can do the method below:
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon MAXIFY MB5340 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com