Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma TS8040 printer has the ability to print from any room in the house with unlimited Wi-Fi support. Enjoy the convenience of connecting your favorite smartphones, tablets, and all your favorite devices with ease.
Print without problems on social networks or on the go. The Canon Pixma TS8040 driver also supports printing on a variety of media types such as CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, business cards, and thin 5-inch x 5-sheet square paper so you are ready for everything you need to print. The scan function on the Canon Pixma TS8040 printer has a scan accuracy and repeatability of lower models in the range of 2400 x 4800 dpi.
Even though the resolution is higher than 1200 dpi, it is not possible to choose from the Skanger app, even in advanced mode. Scan speed is good with a scan of 12 seconds (7 seconds of which is a warm-up scanner), a full 300 DPI scan page takes 18 seconds (with 6 seconds warm-up).
Scan Quality of Canon Pixma TS8040
Quality scans with the Canon Pixma TS8040 printer look great, with accurate colors and decent contrast, and the Scangear program is very capable with some powerful features if you need them.
It’s never been easier to easily manage operating costs, but using Canon ink quote inks and Amazon Zell’s current ink costs, printing costs run at 8p (10C) per A4 and 15P (19C) per 6.
Your photo “x4″ is better than average. Even when the cost of the Canon PhotoPaper included in the 15P (19C) paper at 6″ x 4”, the 30P (38C) in printing is still less than half the price of a Fujifilm-style instant Instagram printer, which also prints at half the size.
Installation Procedure (Ij start Canon)
1. Wireless Connection
How to start Canon Printer with Wireless Connection
Make the Connection between the printer and devices, like a computer/smartphone/tablet, using a wireless modem/router.
If you own a wireless modem/router, it is recommended that you use it to make the wireless connection.
- It can be a variation of Connection methods, depending on the wireless router type.
- The network settings can be changed, you can change the SSID and security protocol on the printer
- After the connection between a device and a wireless modem/router is successfully completed and (Wi-Fi icon) is displayed on the device’s screen, you are able to connect the device to the printer using the wireless router.
2. USB Connection
- Download the driver software based on your operating system Version from the table below
- Double Click on the driver software file
- Follow the instruction
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- When the installation procedures are done, print a test page
- If it prints well, the printer is ready to use.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver Download Links
Images and References: Canon.com